Save 5% automatically by bundling! You'll receive one 2oz Scalp Solution & one 2oz Flourish Oil!
AMAZING individually & GREAT together!! How great to have options?! THEY ARE NOT THE SAME INGREDIENTS OR FORMULA or meant to serve the exact same purpose.
- Scalp Solution is super lightweight and water-based and created to help soothe the scalp problems for ALL hair types. It also helps promote growth by balancing the scalp, helping to purge bad bacteria and scales, & absorbing FAST to relieve itch & burning. Helps reduce & prevent shedding! Pro & prebiotic! Watery feel with smooth , moisturizing dry-down.
- Flourish Oil is oil-based and seals all of that in for anyone who likes an oil (especially in colder weather where skin can dry faster). Safe for scalp with SD but is an OIL still, so it’s silky. Meant to use directly on scalp to add additional inflammation & itch reduction, and help retain & grow hair too! You saw the ingredients, right? Amazing & not ordinary! Has prebiotic radish root.
*SCALP SOLUTION LIQUID INGREDIENTS*
- Multibiotic blend - rebalance, fight bad bacteria and yeasts
- Lavender - known for fighting bad microbes and speeding healing
- Clove - known to reduce redness and pain
- Black Walnut - useful in helping rid skin diseases, particularly of a fungal nature
- Tea Tree - helps to reduce itch, yeast overgrowth, and fight bad bacteria
- Oregano - Cleans, stimulates follicles for growth, antioxidant properties
- Nettle - Also stimulates follicles for growth, antioxidant properties
- Myrrh - Works to strengthen roots and condition
- Hemp Seed - Works to condition and add suppleness
- Marula - Antioxidant properties, balance moisture, vitamin-rich
- Marshmallow - assist to smooth skin and repair the skin barrier
- Rosehip Seed - easily absorbed and help hydrate, wealth of fatty acids
- Evening Primrose - enhance the texture and elasticity, addresses dryness, irritation, roughness and aging skin
- Glycerin - moisturizing humectant, provides smooth dry-down
*FLOURISH OIL INGREDIENTS*
- radish root - a prebiotic that helps feed good bacteria
- jojoba - similar to our own human sebum (nongreasy emollient that absorbs well, softens, improves elasticity, suppleness, prevent moisture loss)
- Bamboo - provides silica to strengthen each cell and strand & supports glycosaminoglycan synthesis for moisture retention.
- Burdock Root - helps fortify with vitamin A and amino acids. Helps with irritated scalp, dandruff, and itch!
- Lemongrass is an astringent that reduces dandruff & helps keep your scalp fresh while reducing shedding!
- Neem Oil possesses fungi- & bacteria-fighting properties that help remove dandruff. Also conditions and seals follicles.
- Cedarwood, with similar properties, helps suppress inflammation problems
- Carrot oil - rich in vitamin A, E, and beta carotene, essential for hair growth
- Aloe - repairs and prevents itch
- Lavender helps fight problem-causing microbes as well as helps heal!
- Rosemary Oil - packed with antioxidants, helping to reduce inflammation and increase circulation. Did you know it’s been shown to improve nerve damage & improve cellular generation? Just thought you’d want to know!
- Hempseed Oil - rich in omega 3, 6 and 9, packed with fatty acids necessary for maximizing hair growth. Adds shine.
- Horsetail - helps reduce dandruff. It’s high levels of silica help prevent hair breaking. It also contains selenium and cysteine, which help prevent environmental damage.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Not seen much difference yet
Hi, Lola! Thank you so much for trying Bea's Bayou! I notice that you purchased both the Solution and the Oil. I'm not sure how you're using them, but please try ONLY the Scalp Solution by itself for at least 3-7 days. It's meant to do its job to clear the skin first. After you feel like the problem has calmed and the flakes have cleared, then we recommend using the oil as needed. A little of both can go a long way but they are not meant to initially be mixed together. Hope this helps you get the results you need. Thank you!
So I've trying to get this review done for a while now...so here goes. I'M IN LOVE with Bea's Skin Care!! I am on a continuous journey of searching/using natural products for me and my family. I set out on my health/clear skin journey and have done pretty well...but BABEH this stuff did the damn thing in just a few days!
Your skin will be glowing! I would recommend to any/everyone. I will continue to reorder.
I love how good both of the products work for me. However I do not like the scent of the Flourish Oil, I wish it had the same scent as the Scalp Solution.
This stuff is the best! I’ve had flare ups for years and these product prove to be the best that actually works!
Works great thank you very much