Good Biome Scalp Relief Solution | Leave-in Scalp Relief | Microbiome-friendly
Tried product after product, scalp oil after scalp oil, and not getting what you're looking for? Our bestseller is our Good Biome Scalp Solution, an herbal liquid leave-in that helps soothe, loosens and lifst large "flakies", moisturizes roughness, and reduces scratching incessant itch!
It's lightweight, nongreasy, and comes in various phthalate-free scents like coconut, praline, and magnolia or none at all and keep it herbally scented only. It's enjoyed by a diverse group of repeat customers for its ability to help the skin's renewal process without the harmful scratching and over-washing.
Spray-top sold separately. May also be used on colored hair and chemically-treated hair. Customer-rated 5-stars time and time again!
Vegan | No animal testing | 100% natural | Phthalate-free | Paraben-free
- Probiotic bioactives: Help renew skin defenses and reduce the appearance of itchy, flaky, rough scalp
- Lavender: Helps skin with its own recovery
- Clove: Helps calm skin and help with discoloration
- Black Walnut - Black Walnut: highly beneficial ingredient to strengthen skin's defenses
- Tea Tree - Known for centuries to help cleanse
- Oregano - Stimulates follicles to support growth, antioxidant properties
- Nettle - Stimulates follicles to support growth, antioxidant properties
- Hemp Seed - Rich in omega 3, 6, and 9 which adds in skin suppleness
- Marula - Antioxidant properties, balance moisture, vitamin-rich
- Marshmallow - Assists to smooth skin and repair the skin barrier
- Rosehip Seed - Easily absorbed and helps hydrate, wealth of fatty acids
- Evening Primrose - enhance the texture and elasticity, addresses dryness, irritation, roughness and aging skin
- Glycerin - moisturizing humectant, provides smooth dry-down
ScentsAll scents are PHTHALATE-FREE
Natural - no added fragrance (vanilla extract & orange oil freshen it up naturally)
Signature Berry - an intoxicating blend of berries, sweet, warm
Renaissance Man - a vintage powdery sweet reminiscent of a sweet after-shave (masculine-friendly)
Praline - a sweet vanilla sugar, warm
Rum - a warm, spicy rum (masculine-friendly)
Magnolia, Coconut Cream are very true to their expected scent
IngredientsAqua (Water), Polysorbate 20, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, (Hemp) seed oil*, Juglans Nigra (Black Walnut Hull) Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Rosa Canina Fruit (Rosehip) Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Urtica Dioica Leaf (Nettle) Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root (Marshmallow root) Extract, Commiphora myrrha (Myrrh) oil, Citrus sinensis (Orange) Oil*, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Leuconostoc-Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Inulin, Glycerin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Eugenia caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil*, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Oil.
DirectionsShake well before each use! Apply the leave-in liquid directly to the scalp sparingly and massage until completely absorbed. This product is special because you can use as much or as little as you need as often as you choose. Read more on what you may experience in our blog here!
Inspiration"Hi! I'm Arielle, founder of Bea's Bayou. I have Seborrheic dermatitis and I have to be careful about ingredients used on my scalp. After 20+ years of trying this or that, I decided to research my problems deeper & also make diet changes and additions. Had it not been for friends and family, I may not have launched Bea's Bayou, but I'm happy to bring more helpful products to people like me who were frustrated and just looking for peace! Enjoy and please subscribe, follow on IG, & check out our FREE maintenance guide!"
MICROBIOME-FRIENDLY FOR MACRO RELIEF
WHY TRY SOMETHING NEW?
That's so great! Thank you!
This product has initially worked well.
This definitely helped with my itchy scalp and NOTHING helps my itchy scalp!
Love this so much!
Still loving this! Next time I’ll try your website beasbayouskincare.com. I feel like I don’t need it as often- like it helps with healing but that may be a personal experience.