Save more by bundling! You'll receive one 2oz Scalp Solution & one 2oz Flourish Oil!
AMAZING individually & GREAT together!! How great to have options?! THEY ARE NOT THE SAME INGREDIENTS OR FORMULA or meant to serve the exact same purpose.
- Scalp Solution is super lightweight and water-based and created to help soothe the scalp prone to problems of Seborrheic Dermatitis (eczema & scalp psoriasis) for ALL hair types. It also helps promote growth by balancing the scalp, helping to purge bad bacteria and scales, & absorbing FAST to relieve itch & burning. Helps reduce & prevent shedding! Pro & prebiotic! Watery feel with smooth , moisturizing dry-down.
- Flourish Oil is oil-based and seals all of that in for anyone who likes an oil (especially in colder weather where skin can dry faster). Safe for scalp with SD but is an OIL still, so it’s silky. Meant to use directly on scalp to add additional inflammation & itch reduction, and help retain & grow hair too! You saw the ingredients, right? Amazing & not ordinary! Has prebiotic radish root.
*SCALP SOLUTION LIQUID INGREDIENTS*
- Multibiotic blend - rebalance, fight bad bacteria and yeasts
- Lavender - known for fighting bad microbes and speeding healing
- Clove - known to reduce redness and pain
- Black Walnut - useful in helping rid skin diseases, particularly of a fungal nature
- Tea Tree - helps to reduce itch, yeast overgrowth, and fight bad bacteria
- Oregano - Cleans, stimulates follicles for growth, antioxidant properties
- Nettle - Also stimulates follicles for growth, antioxidant properties
- Myrrh - Works to strengthen roots and condition
- Hemp Seed - Works to condition and add suppleness
- Marula - Antioxidant properties, balance moisture, vitamin-rich
- Marshmallow - assist to smooth skin and repair the skin barrier
- Rosehip Seed - easily absorbed and help hydrate, wealth of fatty acids
- Evening Primrose - enhance the texture and elasticity, addresses dryness, irritation, roughness and aging skin
- Glycerin - moisturizing humectant, provides smooth dry-down
*FLOURISH OIL INGREDIENTS*
- radish root - a prebiotic that helps feed good bacteria
- jojoba - similar to our own human sebum (nongreasy emollient that absorbs well, softens, improves elasticity, suppleness, prevent moisture loss)
- Bamboo - provides silica to strengthen each cell and strand & supports glycosaminoglycan synthesis for moisture retention.
- Burdock Root - helps fortify with vitamin A and amino acids. Helps with irritated scalp, dandruff, and itch!
- Lemongrass is an astringent that reduces dandruff & helps keep your scalp fresh while reducing shedding!
- Neem Oil possesses fungi- & bacteria-fighting properties that help remove dandruff. Also conditions and seals follicles.
- Cedarwood, with similar properties, helps suppress inflammation problems
- Carrot oil - rich in vitamin A, E, and beta carotene, essential for hair growth
- Aloe - repairs and prevents itch
- Lavender helps fight problem-causing microbes as well as helps heal!
- Rosemary Oil - packed with antioxidants, helping to reduce inflammation and increase circulation. Did you know it’s been shown to improve nerve damage & improve cellular generation? Just thought you’d want to know!
- Hempseed Oil - rich in omega 3, 6 and 9, packed with fatty acids necessary for maximizing hair growth. Adds shine.
- Horsetail - helps reduce dandruff. It’s high levels of silica help prevent hair breaking. It also contains selenium and cysteine, which help prevent environmental damage.
I have been using the scalp solution and oil for about 2 weeks now. I have scalp eczema and have been dealing with it for like 10 years now. I currently have in braids and my scalp usually itches and burns after about a week. The drops and oil have dramatically decreased the itching and large scales I usually get. I haven't had any burning either. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Hi, Heather! Thank you so much for taking time to share your review! It means a lot and I'm above all, so thrilled you are happy with your purchase! Please shop again and enjoy!!
This has really done what it said it would do and has drastically improved the health of my scalp. The smell is very strong, but not unpleasant!
Hi, Kerry! It means so much that you like your purchase! Thank you for taking time to share your feedback and I'll be sure to keep scent in mind as manufacturing is working on bringing this product to more people in need! Thank you again and enjoy! Please share and shop again!
So far, so good. The solution does stops the itch for about 3 to 4 hours, but then my scalp starts back itching. But it like it a whole lot. As far as the oil go, it doesn't do anything. But I still like it. Thank you so much for your products. I'll be ordering some more in the future. May God bless you.
Thanks so much! Not sure if you ordered original or extra-strength but all scalps are different. You may want to try extra strength and then also check out our tips about inner health as well that greatly help with itch. Sometimes, the foods we eat are inflammatory and we don't realize! You can find more about that on the blog or the IG page! Thanks and I hope you do shop again!