Good Biome Scalp Relief Solution | Leave-in Scalp Relief | Microbiome-friendly
Tried product after product, scalp oil after scalp oil, and not getting what you're looking for? Our bestseller is our Good Biome Scalp Solution, now in a larger 2.7 fl oz bottle - an herbal liquid leave-in that helps soothe, loosens and lifts large "flakies", moisturizes roughness, and reduces scratching incessant itch!
It's lightweight, nongreasy, and comes in various phthalate-free scents like coconut, praline, and magnolia or none at all and keep it herbally scented only. It's enjoyed by a diverse group of repeat customers for its ability to help the skin's renewal process without the harmful scratching and over-washing.
Spray-top sold separately. May also be used on colored hair and chemically-treated hair. Customer-rated 5-stars time and time again!
Vegan | No animal testing | 100% natural | Phthalate-free | Paraben-free
- Probiotic bioactives: Help renew skin defenses and reduce the appearance of itchy, flaky, rough scalp
- Lavender: Helps skin with its own recovery
- Clove: Helps calm skin and help with discoloration
- Black Walnut - Black Walnut: highly beneficial ingredient to strengthen skin's defenses
- Tea Tree - Known for centuries to help cleanse
- Oregano - Stimulates follicles to support growth, antioxidant properties
- Nettle - Stimulates follicles to support growth, antioxidant properties
- Hemp Seed - Rich in omega 3, 6, and 9 which adds in skin suppleness
- Marula - Antioxidant properties, balance moisture, vitamin-rich
- Marshmallow - Assists to smooth skin and repair the skin barrier
- Rosehip Seed - Easily absorbed and helps hydrate, wealth of fatty acids
- Evening Primrose - enhance the texture and elasticity, addresses dryness, irritation, roughness and aging skin
- Glycerin - moisturizing humectant, provides smooth dry-down
ScentsAll scents are PHTHALATE-FREE
Natural - no added fragrance (vanilla extract & orange oil freshen it up naturally)
Signature Berry - an intoxicating blend of berries, sweet, warm
Renaissance Man - a vintage powdery sweet reminiscent of a sweet after-shave (masculine-friendly)
Praline - a sweet vanilla sugar, warm
Rum - a warm, spicy rum (masculine-friendly)
Magnolia, Coconut Cream are very true to their expected scent
Water, Sodium Sunflowerseedate (Sunflower), Eugenia Caryophyllata (Clove Bud) Oil, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Black Walnut Hull (Juglans Nigra) Extract Organic, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract Organic, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract Organic, Bacillus Ferment, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil Organic, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil Organic, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil Organic, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil, Citric Acid.
DirectionsShake well before each use! Apply the leave-in liquid directly to the scalp sparingly and massage until completely absorbed. This product is special because you can use as much or as little as you need as often as you choose. Read more on what you may experience in our blog here!
Inspiration"Hi! I'm Arielle, founder of Bea's Bayou. I have Seborrheic dermatitis and I have to be careful about ingredients used on my scalp. After 20+ years of trying this or that, I decided to research my problems deeper & also make diet changes and additions. Had it not been for friends and family, I may not have launched Bea's Bayou, but I'm happy to bring more helpful products to people like me who were frustrated and just looking for peace! Enjoy and please subscribe, follow on IG, & check out our FREE maintenance guide!"
MICROBIOME-FRIENDLY FOR MACRO RELIEF
WHY TRY SOMETHING NEW?
This is a game changer for my hair. I’m so grateful for this product!! I feel more confident and my scalp is healing. I appreciate the booklet as well. It was so informative and easy to use. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
Hi Treychel! Thank you for taking time to try us out and share your thoughts! We REALLY appreciate that and we know how hard it can be to find the kind of product you're looking for and need! We hope that you continue to enjoy enjoy enjoy!! Come back ;)
That's so great! Thank you!
This product has initially worked well.
This definitely helped with my itchy scalp and NOTHING helps my itchy scalp!
Love this so much!