Save automatically by bundling TWO 2oz Good Biome Scalp Solutions!
Without weighing down your hair, this lightweight, water-based scalp aid helps in balancing sensitive, irritated scalp below just the surface! Over 300 happy reviews can give you the best insight into different reasons customers turn to Bea's Bayou Skincare for the most annoying scalp issues, but anyone can benefit from a calm, soothed, moisturized scalp! Oh yeah!
Infused with essential oils, this product can also be used on skin other than the scalp such as the back of the neck, shoulders, and behind the ears. Try our Good Biome Face Solution products if you need relief for your face specifically. Check out our bundles too to save 5% automatically!
--> Packed with amino acids and moisturizing fatty acids
--> Helps combat environmental aggressors to the skin
--> Antioxidant properties
--> Restore the balance and moisture levels of your skin
--> Helps with redness, blemishes, discoloration, and marks
--> Promotes hair growth
*BEHIND THE PRODUCT*
I'm Arielle, the founder of Bea's Bayou Skincare. My personal story may not be exactly like yours, but maybe you can relate. Personally, I had "SD". It caused me to lose hair and experience frequent burning and scales on my skin. I couldn't keep hairstyles very long, and yes, I've tried many options but nothing was what I wanted to use that wouldn't also dry out my skin and hair. I needed something to help me, after 20 years. I couldn't find it. So, Bea's Bayou Skincare was born.
*HOW OFTEN TO USE*
This product is special because you can use as much or as little as you need without having to wash it out. You can even use it on DRY scalp and run out of the door, or use it on the scalp before you let it dry.
*SCALP SOLUTION LIQUID INGREDIENTS*
- Multibiotics: Help rebalance skin & protect skin from free radical damage among a list of other benefits
- Lavender: Helps skin with its own recovery
- Clove: Helps calm skin and help with discoloration
- Black Walnut - Black Walnut: highly beneficial ingredient to strengthen skin's defenses
- Tea Tree - Known for centuries for its scientifically backed benefits
- Oregano - Stimulates follicles for growth, antioxidant properties
- Nettle - Stimulates follicles for growth, antioxidant properties
- Myrrh - Works to strengthen roots and condition the skin
- Hemp Seed - Rich in omega 3, 6, and 9 which adds in skin suppleness
- Marula - Antioxidant properties, balance moisture, vitamin-rich
- Marshmallow - Assist to smooth skin and repair the skin barrier
- Rosehip Seed - Easily absorbed and helps hydrate, wealth of fatty acids
- Evening Primrose - enhance the texture and elasticity, addresses dryness, irritation, roughness and aging skin
- Glycerin - moisturizing humectant, provides smooth dry-down
- Herbal - no added fragrance (the clove, tea tree, and lavender keep it fresh)
- Signature Berry - an intoxicating blend of berries, sweet, warm, most popular for most ladies who want just a sweet fragrance, no spice
- Renaissance Man - a vintage powdery sweet reminiscent of a sweet after-shave (masculine-friendly)
- Praline - a sweet vanilla sugar, warm
- Black Oak Currant - fresh woodsy (masculine-friendly)
- Rum - a warm, spicy rum (masculine-friendly)
- Magnolia, Coconut Cream are very true to their expected scent
Shake well! Apply modestly to areas of concern as often as you like. This product does not have to be washed out. Also recommended for hairline, scalp, neck, & back of ears. If used in conjunction with our Flourish Scalp Oil, please use the Scalp Solution alone, without applying added Flourish Scalp Oil so you can check the benefits of the Scalp Solution 1st without added oil.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I’ve been using the scalp solution for about 6 months now and can honestly say it’s made a huge improvement on my SD. Behind my ear was so cracked and inflamed that wearing face masks with ear-loops was nearly impossible. 4 bottles later, my scalp and ears are flake free for longer periods of time and finally pain free after years of flare-ups. Only buying in bulk from now on, this stuff is the real deal!
So happy to have found this product, Arielle puts her heart and soul into this company and it shows! Thank you!
Hi, Holly! I cannot thank you enough for taking time to try it and also leaving such a sweet review! It means so much that you like it and are getting the relief that you wanted! Enjoy your face masks again and just your skin again too! Yay!! Thank you so much and enjoy!!
Good Biome Scalp Solution Double Bundle | Calm, Soothe, Grow | Microbiome-friendly Skincare
This product has been a miracle for me. I suffered for a year before being diagnosed with biopsy as having seborrheic dermatitis. I had open bleeding sores that were infected over and over with mrsa. The itching was relentless. The sores were painful. After dx. I found this product on the web. It caught my eye because all of the 5 star ratings made it stand out. As I read them it sounded good. I picked it up from mailbox before shopping and couldn't wait until I went home to apply it the right way bc of itching. So I put it on in the car. After trying everything medical, everything over the counter, and everything natural remedies I could and no relief, this solution calmed my misery within 10 minutes and it lasts a good while before needing to reapply. I only have a few sores left to heal and I can go without itching. And feel normal. I'm so thankful for this product. Thank you
I started using these products after following @BelindaCheryll on facebook. I was at the point where I just wanted relief and this has been my saving grace. My condition has been able to be controlled and I am thankful.
This magical concoction has saved my scalp, and that of the friend I shared it with. Hydrating enough to calm my (literal) nightmares, and gentle (and good smelling!) enough to use every day, this oil has affirmed my convictions of what is possible through herbal medicine, a skillful herb worker, and a trusted passed down recipe.