Good Biome Scalp Solution Bundle | Flaky Itchy Scalp | Probiotic Scalpcare
This lightweight, nongreasy liquid helps soothe sensitive scalp, helping to provide daily relief for stubborn itch, buildup, roughness, and discoloration. While also supporting hair growth, this water-based product helps improve moisture retention, absorbing quickly without residue. Expect scalp buildup and dead skin to release easily, which can appear to be the situation getting worse. It's a normal part of the process as the skin renews faster and gets rid of what is no longer needed. Read more on that process in our blog here!
Helps fortify the scalp while keeping it freshly scented! Spray-top sold separately. May be used on colored hair and chemically-treated hair.
- Helps loosen build-up and flakes gently without abrasiveness
- Helps calm persistent itch
- Helps restore plumpness and balance
- Supports healthy hair growth
- Helps condition rough skin to improve texture
- Helps extend time between washes
- Doesn’t contain sulphates, soap, mineral oils, silicones, microbeads
- No animal testing
- 100% natural
Aqua (Water), Polysorbate 20, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, H e m p s e e d oil*, Juglans Nigra (Black Walnut Hull) Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Rosa Canina Fruit (Rosehip) Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Urtica Dioica Leaf (Nettle) Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root (Marshmallow root) Extract, Commiphora myrrha (Myrrh) oil, Citrus sinensis (Orange) Oil*, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Leuconostoc-Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Inulin, Glycerin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Eugenia caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil*, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Oil.
- Multibiotic extracts: Help rebalance skin & protect skin from free radical damage among a list of other benefits
- Lavender: Helps skin with its own recovery
- Clove: Helps calm skin and help with discoloration
- Black Walnut - Black Walnut: highly beneficial ingredient to strengthen skin's defenses
- Tea Tree - Known for centuries to help cleanse
- Oregano - Stimulates follicles to support growth, antioxidant properties
- Nettle - Stimulates follicles to support growth, antioxidant properties
- H e m p Seed - Rich in omega 3, 6, and 9 which adds in skin suppleness
- Marula - Antioxidant properties, balance moisture, vitamin-rich
- Marshmallow - Assists to smooth skin and repair the skin barrier
- Rosehip Seed - Easily absorbed and helps hydrate, wealth of fatty acids
- Evening Primrose - enhance the texture and elasticity, addresses dryness, irritation, roughness and aging skin
- Glycerin - moisturizing humectant, provides smooth dry-down
SCENTS - PHTHALATE-FREE
Natural - no added fragrance (vanilla extract & orange oil freshens it up naturally)
Signature Berry - an intoxicating blend of berries, sweet, warm
Renaissance Man - a vintage powdery sweet reminiscent of a sweet after-shave (masculine-friendly)
Praline - a sweet vanilla sugar, warm
Rum - a warm, spicy rum (masculine-friendly)
Magnolia, Coconut Cream are very true to their expected scent
HOW TO USE
Shake well before each use! Apply a few drops directly to the scalp and massage until completely absorbed. Apply as often as needed. We recommend starting with applying once a day to self-assess how fast your flakes release first as each person has different levels of severity. May be used on damp or dry scalp to spot-treat or as overnight soaking treatment for next-day cleansing.
"Hi! I'm Arielle, founder of Bea's Bayou. I have Seborrheic dermatitis and I have to be careful about ingredients used on my scalp. After 20+ years of trying this or that, I decided to research my problems deeper, make diet changes, and also make my own scalp solution - one that's become our bestseller for ALL people and hairtypes. Had it not been for friends and family, I may not have launched Bea's Bayou, but I'm happy to bring more helpful products to people like me who were frustrated and just looking for peace! Enjoy and please subscribe, follow on IG, & check out our FREE maintenance guide!"
I have been using this product for about a year. When I started going through menopause, my head began itching like crazy. It kept me up at night, and I was constantly scratching. The doctor prescribed a few things, but I wanted something natural. This product has been a God-send. My head rarely ever itches now, and I no longer have crusty scabs on my scalp.
I received the item in less than a week. I am still unsure if it is working well. I do have parts of my scalp that look pink instead of white from dandruff. Other areas aren't quite as improved though. Hopefully the longer I use it the better things will get.
Thank you so much for sharing! There is a period of purging that happens, so please keep us posted. All the best!
Seriously, 3 days of using this product reduced my hair loss from 2 handfuls after washing to less than 1/2 of a handful. This product was most made with love & possibly magic.
Good Biome Scalp Solution Bundle | Sensitive Itchy Scalp | Seborrhea | Scalp Eczema
My daughter frequently gets scalp infections and this has helped a great deal with calming it down. I am a forever fan!! Thank you!!
Hi, Sabrina! Thank you so much for entrusting Bea's Bayou and I'm so glad that she's finding relief!