Good Biome Scalp Solution and Scalp Oil Bundle | Microbiome-friendly
STEP 1: 💦🌿 2oz Good Biome Scalp Solution
This lightweight, nongreasy liquid helps soothe sensitive scalp, helping to provide daily relief for stubborn itch, buildup, roughness, and discoloration. While also supporting hair growth, this water-based product helps improve moisture retention, absorbing quickly without residue. Expect scalp buildup and dead skin to release easily, which can appear to be the situation getting worse. It's a normal part of the process as the skin renews faster and gets rid of what is no longer needed. Read more on that process in our blog here!
Helps fortify the scalp while keeping it freshly scented! Spray-top sold separately. May be used on colored hair and chemically-treated hair.
- Helps loosen build-up and flakes gently without abrasiveness
- Helps calm persistent itch
- Helps restore plumpness and balance
- Supports healthy hair growth
- Helps condition rough skin to improve texture
- Helps extend time between washes
- Doesn’t contain sulphates, soap, mineral oils, silicones, microbeads
- No animal testing
- 100% natural
Aqua (Water), Polysorbate 20, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, (Hemp) seed oil*, Juglans Nigra (Black Walnut Hull) Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Rosa Canina Fruit (Rosehip) Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Urtica Dioica Leaf (Nettle) Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root (Marshmallow root) Extract, Commiphora myrrha (Myrrh) oil, Citrus sinensis (Orange) Oil*, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Leuconostoc-Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Inulin, Glycerin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Eugenia caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil*, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Oil
- Multibiotic extracts: Help rebalance skin & protect skin from free radical damage among a list of other benefits
- Lavender: Helps skin with its own recovery
- Clove: Helps calm skin and help with discoloration
- Black Walnut - Black Walnut: highly beneficial ingredient to strengthen skin's defenses
- Tea Tree - Known for centuries to help cleanse
- Oregano - Stimulates follicles to support growth, antioxidant properties
- Nettle - Stimulates follicles to support growth, antioxidant properties
- Myrrh - Works to strengthen roots and condition the skin
- Hemp Seed - Rich in omega 3, 6, and 9 which adds in skin suppleness
- Marula - Antioxidant properties, balance moisture, vitamin-rich
- Marshmallow - Assists to smooth skin and repair the skin barrier
- Rosehip Seed - Easily absorbed and helps hydrate, wealth of fatty acids
- Evening Primrose - enhance the texture and elasticity, addresses dryness, irritation, roughness and aging skin
- Glycerin - moisturizing humectant, provides smooth dry-down
SS SCENTS - PHTHALATE-FREE!
Natural - no added fragrance (vanilla extract & orange oil freshen it up naturally)
Signature Berry - an intoxicating blend of berries, sweet, warm
Renaissance Man - a vintage powdery sweet reminiscent of a sweet after-shave (masculine-friendly)
Praline - a sweet vanilla sugar, warm
Rum - a warm, spicy rum (masculine-friendly)
Magnolia, Coconut Cream are very true to their expected scent
HOW TO USE
Shake well before each use! Apply directly to the scalp and massage until completely absorbed. Use as often as needed. We recommend starting with once a day. May be used on damp or dry scalp to spot-correct or as overnight soaking treatment for next-day cleansing. This product is special because you can use as much or as little as you need without having to wash it out.
STEP 2: 💦🌿 2oz Good Biome Flourish Scalp Oil
"Hi! I'm Arielle, founder of Bea's Bayou. I have Seborrheic dermatitis and I have to be careful about ingredients used on my scalp. After 20+ years of trying this or that, I decided to research my problems deeper, make diet changes, and also make my own scalp solution - one that's become our bestseller for ALL people and hairtypes. Had it not been for friends and family, I may not have launched Bea's Bayou, but I'm happy to bring more helpful products to people like me who were frustrated and just looking for peace! Enjoy and please subscribe, follow on IG, & check out our FREE maintenance guide!"
Was really excited, i know it worked for others. I used it as directed along with shampoo for over and wk and then added in the oil, two wks total. It all seemed to make my scalp worse. It did help with itching for couple hours, but then it would come back. I have sebo-psoriasis so it can be a lil tricky to treat. Still think it’s worth a try for others, just didn’t work for me.
I liked the smell too.
After using for about a week you feel the difference on your scalp. Less itching and sensitivity.
I have struggled with Seborrheic Dermatitis since I was in second grade. I have tried product after product, all of which I had to wash out to go out in public. Everything I have tried has always made me look like I dipped my head in a tub of oil. So far, I have been so impressed with both of these products. I have fine, 2b wavy hair. Neither of these make my hair look/feel greasy if I use them in moderation. I will definitely be back for more and will also be trying other products from this brand. Thank you so much!
The treatments have helped my dry and itchy scalp. However, it does make my hair greasy. My hair tends to be dry so it's not too terrible for me, but if anyone has hair that tends to be on the greasy side, they wouldn't be happy. I do find after using it now for a couple of weeks that I don't need to apply it daily. I'm trying every other day now and it seems to work.
The solution seems to help with itchiness but smells strong and makes my hair wet looking and greasy. The oil makes it look even more greasy. I still have thick flakes but will give it a few more days and see.
Hi, Christine! Thanks so much for the update. Can you share your hairtype and how often you use the products? Also, are you using the two products together? The oil is made to be used once the Scalp Solution absorbs and finishes it's job (so-to-speak), if this helps. The reason for that, is because the Scalp Solution already has protective oils, so you may not need the extra oil at all, or in smaller amounts just here or there. We are glad to know that it's helping with itch! can you share if you purchased a particular scent? The details help as haircare is such a unique thing! Thank you again!